When you contact AFCM, we may request certain information in order to provide the services and/or products you have requested or to minister to you. This may include identification and contact information.
- AFCM will not give or sell your personal information to anyone.
- AFCM will only share personal information in the interest of public safety and as required by law.
- AFCM will notify you, and seek approval, in the event we desire to use any information covered by this policy in any manner not already described herein.
- AFCM may send personally identifiable information about you to others when: we have your consent to share the information; or, we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- AFCM restricts access to your personal information to only those employees who have reasonable need to come into contact with that information.
- AFCM will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information we obtain about you.
- AFCM will not share personal information if doing so requires that such information be sent to a third person or country that does not have an adequate protection system in place.
- Laws and regulations on the collection, protection, and use of personal information may vary between countries. To obtain more information about your privacy, contact the AFCM office nearest you.
The following online privacy principles apply when you visit our Web site at www.afcminternational.org:
- We use Google Analytics to track our website traffic, users, and activity. This information is anonymous and is only used internally for making better decisions on content and the effectiveness of our website.
- You can visit us on the Internet without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself, including your e-mail address.
- The afcminternational.org Web site includes links to sites operated by other organizations. When you click through to another site, the privacy and protection policies of that site will apply and not those of afcminternational.org.
- SSL Encryption: We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of information when submitting online contributions or product orders through our shopping cart.
E-mail: If you send us e-mail, you should know that there is no encryption to protect the transmission of that information and that it is not secured against interception.[/ultimate_heading]