AFCM endeavors to provide support, leadership, and spiritual covering for its member ministries who are united in their common beliefs, who desire fellowship with other ministers of like precious faith, and who are in need of ministerial credentials provided by a reputable organization.
- Fill out a membership application and mail it to the AFCM office: AFCM, PO Box 1918, Willmar, MN 56201.
- Give recommendation forms (one to your pastor and one to a friend) to be completed and mailed directly to the AFCM office.
- Your Regional Director may contact you to schedule an appointment for a personal interview so that your application can be reviewed.
- After the application is approved by your Regional Director, the information is sent back to the AFCM office for review and a decision will be made as to your eligibility to receive credentials from AFCM as well as the level of credential (whether license or ordination) you can receive.
- You will be notified by mail of the decision.
Although AFCM serves as a spiritual covering for its members, it does not govern any of its member ministries. Each ministry operates independently of AFCM. However, as members of the Body of Christ, all should live lives representative of Christ and above reproach. Therefore, AFCM and its leadership strongly believes, teaches, and exemplifies a high standard of integrity, Godly character, and moral excellence, and encourages that standard to be duplicated throughout its membership.
- The minister is to be blameless (1 Timothy 3:2)
- The minister must be temperate (1 Timothy 3:2)
- The minister is to be sober (1 Timothy 3:2)
- The minister is to be of good behavior ( 1 Timothy 3:3)
- The minister is not to be given to wine (1 Timothy 3:3)
- The minister is not to be a striker (1 Timothy 3:3)
- The minister is not to be greedy of money (1 Timothy 3:3)
- The minister is not to be a brawler (1Timothy 3:3)
- The minister is not to be covetous (1 Timothy 3:3)
- The minister is to be a lover of good (1Timothy 1:8)
CHRISTIAN WORKER STATUS is a level of membership specifically targeted for an individual who has exhibited faithfulness and effective service in a support or helps ministry role either in a church or ministry, either as a volunteer or a staff member.
Applicants must exhibit attitudes and conduct that are exemplary. They are not, at this point, being recognized as a five-fold minister, although they may have that potential, this level of membership is not about determining that.
Applications for this level of membership are initiated by the individual’s pastor who must already hold credentials with AFCM. A completed application, dues payment, and a pastoral recommendation form must be returned to this office before we can begin to process applications.
Please Please READ and COMPLETE the form CAREFULLY as we use this information to update your membership file. Husbands and wives who are both members of AFCM must complete separate forms.
To maintain active status, it is very important that we receive your completed application and dues no later than DECEMBER 31. A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed after this date. If your renewal has not been completed by January 31, your credentials with AFCM will lapse. Late fees and reinstatement fees will apply.
In order to qualify for the MISSIONARY/FOREIGN MEMBER dues, you must live on foreign soil a minimum of 9 months per year.
If you do not have internet access, are not able to complete your renewal online, or have any questions about the renewal process, please contact me at email@example.com or 918-392-0511.
We appreciate you and look forward to our best year yet!